Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My goals for 2011

At the end of each year I start writing down my personal goals for the coming year. I wanted to share my 2011 goals with you in hopes that you too will begin to write your goals down at the end of each year as it is so effective and will help you to make those changes that you might want for the New Year. They are not resolutions that fall by the wayside within a month or so after the New Year. Instead, goal setting has been much more productive for me and it will be for you especially if you are someone who tends to make resolutions every year that we both know is pretty much a joke. With that said, I am so excited about 2011 as I have 5 major projects that I am thrilled to share with you!

1. I have known in my journey that I would write a book. I have been waiting for the right time and that time is now. I have been working on the initial stages for months, such as monthly time-lines and who will help me. My goal is to have the bulk of it done and ready to find a publisher at the end of 2011. This is a major commitment on my part to stay settled in and focused with hours of writing, reading and editing. I do have an editor, writer and assistant which comforts me as I could never do this alone. I will get it done...that is the COMMITMENT to me for 2011. I am very excited and while it is not a fitness book it will be a most INSPIRING piece of work that will help women everywhere.

2. In my 30’s I was a bi-athlete for years however due to work and other projects I was not able to train, let alone compete, so participating in events got put aside. But that has all changed as I recently got a major itch to get involved in this again. So, some 20 years later in my 50’s I have decided to commit myself to training and signed up for at least two triathlons in 2011. I will begin training now in order to get myself ready physically, emotionally and mentally. I am determined to do this! I will work on my personal fitness and nutrition to be at my peak as a personal challenge. It is time for me to bring my fitness level to new heights!

3. In July, I was approached by a production company in Canada to send out a demo tape for a new reality show on fitness. It took 3 days of hard work to shoot the piece and they loved it. I got the letter of congratulations and am now waiting for the final word to see if the project is indeed developed and if this show will be a reality. If so, I will do everything in my power to see it to the end, so I am the last one standing!

4. I love helping women to get fit, feel better, look better and get motivated. Thru my Fitness DVD’s and ShapelyGirl Fitness center that has been a reality. I want to start a ShapelyGirl fitness certification, shoot at least two more fitness videos in 2011 and continue working with women at the fitness center.

5. To get my NO-DIET CONTRACT 2011 in the hands of women everywhere.

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment